Coupons

Sunday Coupon Inserts


Good morning.  Sorry that I haven't been up and posting much lately.  Easter vacation has had me pretty busy with the kids.  There also has been an untimely death of a family friend.   So, keeping up with posting and such has been a challenge.  I hope everyone is having a good Easter vacation and looking forward to the Easter Bunny and spending time with family and friends on Sunday.  I know my kids are! 


Speaking of Sunday.  I wanted to let you all know that there will not be any inserts in this Sunday's newspapers because of Easter Sunday.  If you find that you need coupons make sure to check out and print them on the coupons dot com bar on the top and side of the blog.  I have them there so you can find coupons easily.  I will be putting more coupon sites and links on my blog soon so it will be easier to find them.  It all just takes time that I need to find more of.  Got any suggestions?  ;) 

Have a Happy Easter everyone.


0 comments: