Coupons

BzzAgent Reviews

 
I was given an SC Johnson Spring Solutions pack to try. It included full size products of Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer, one Glade scented oil refill (smells really nice-clean linen!), one Glade Candle (sparkle of Spring flavor, this smelled like citrus), one bottle of Pledge( got the kids dusting all the furniture.  I love Pledge), and a Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning gel with 6 disks.  I have to say that I am happy with most of the products. I had some difficulty using the disks as I have never used them before (of course try reading the directions first might be helpful ;) ).  This product seemed to keep the toilet clean with not too harsh of a smell.  To give my honest opinion about the Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Foamer, it has kept my shower free of soap scum. The only issue I have with it is how strong it smells. Each time I used it I got a headache. I'm one that tends to be sensitive to cleaning agents, yes. I opened the window and turned on the fan.  Over all, I am pleased with how well it works. It lived up to its claim of keeping your shower clean for almost a week.  


0 comments: